Sunday, April 15, 2012

Love&Heartbreak

I love you, and that's something that I'm going to have to live with. Your happy right now with her, and I can't take your happiness away from you, because I've done that enough already. Even though it's killing me to see you with her I just have to deal with it. I know that things will never be the same, and maybe that's a good thing. If they were I would have already crushed your heart again, and I can't bear to hurt you again. Had I realized what we had, or how I felt at the time, maybe things wouldn't be like this. Or maybe this needed to happen in order for me to realize my feelings. All those times I hurt you, I hate myself for them, but I'm trying to figure out why you don't. Loving you is the hardest thing I have ever been through. It's breaking my heart into pieces, but I'm still waiting for it to be put back together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment